Ten Best Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk
10. They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
9. This is just a 15-minute power-nap that they raved about in that time management course
you sent me to.
8. Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!
7. I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
6. I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
5. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you
discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?
4. Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
3. The coffee machine is broken...
2. Someone must’ve put decaf in the wrong pot...
1. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers. Amen.
I Dare You!! Office Dares Proven to Test Your Courage!
* Run one lap around the office at top speed.
* Ignore the first five people who say ‘good morning’ to you.
* To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
* Walk sideways to the photocopier.
* While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
* Say to your boss, “I like your style” and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
* Babble incoherently at a fellow employee, then ask, “Did you get all that, I don’t want to
have to repeat it.”
* Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
* For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as “Bob.”
* Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
*** If you had the guts to try these dares, send us your results and stories to email@example.com.